In March 2009 my wife and I purchase 2 recliners from the Berkline outlet store in Morristown Tn.Both used the same fabric but were different styles.
In May 2010 we noticed the fabric was begining to crack where the material was bunched such as the arms of the chair. We drove from Knoxville to Morristown to the outlet store.
There we were told that there was nothing that could be done since the time had been more than a year.
We had bought all our furniture from them for more than 30 years with no complaints, however this incident has left us less than satisfied with Berkline employees and the Berkline Company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "bought the couch and loveseat and should have returned it immediately! cushions were never positioned properly and look at how the material has worn with minimal use from 2 adults..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Nikkie had her annual check-up April 2015 with dental cleaning. I request X-rays, concerned that internal organs maybe compromised by fatty tumors along her chest. Following her visit..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "Wow! I just ordered flowers from this place " Flowers from you " more like dead flowers and Customer service from ***! The 1st picture is what ordered the 2nd..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."