In March 2009 my wife and I purchase 2 recliners from the Berkline outlet store in Morristown Tn.Both used the same fabric but were different styles.
In May 2010 we noticed the fabric was begining to crack where the material was bunched such as the arms of the chair. We drove from Knoxville to Morristown to the outlet store.
There we were told that there was nothing that could be done since the time had been more than a year.
We had bought all our furniture from them for more than 30 years with no complaints, however this incident has left us less than satisfied with Berkline employees and the Berkline Company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "We purchased these two items in Nov. 2011 and our sofa at head level is splitting and pealing away as if someone took sand paper to it. We were aware..."
- "We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam). We paid over 1200.00. It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me..."
- "Found bone in Kung Pao chicken at Farragut location...."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."