In March 2009 my wife and I purchase 2 recliners from the Berkline outlet store in Morristown Tn.Both used the same fabric but were different styles.
In May 2010 we noticed the fabric was begining to crack where the material was bunched such as the arms of the chair. We drove from Knoxville to Morristown to the outlet store.
There we were told that there was nothing that could be done since the time had been more than a year.
We had bought all our furniture from them for more than 30 years with no complaints, however this incident has left us less than satisfied with Berkline employees and the Berkline Company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Midland bought a credit card account that I supposedly owed. The account was nearly six years owed. In 2007, I discovered their claim on my credit report and requested (registered..."
- "Wow! I just ordered flowers from this place " Flowers from you " more like dead flowers and Customer service from ***! The 1st picture is what ordered the 2nd..."
- "I have a screen capture that shows the link that takes me directly to Amazon for the 2-for-1 offer. However, they only sent 1 pillow - there is no way..."