Bought a Berkline sofa & sectional.I immediately contacted Berkline because there is no padding on any boards along the edges, on the foot (recliner) or on the arms - horrible pain and constant bruises.

Only 2 adults sit on the furniture, but within 2-3 months they were both broke down so bad we have to place pillows along the edges to keep from falling sideways and onto the boards. Since I supposedly had a warranty, I informed Berkline I needed their rep to check the furniture. Berkline said they don't take care of warranties, but said the furniture store I bought from might look at it. No luck there!

I thought BERKLINE was supposed to be excellent furniture, but it is absolute *** and the company is crooked and won't honor their warranties.

This furniture will have to be trashed.

Review about: Berkline Recliner.

Had an Experience with Berkline?

Comments

I have been suffering with my reclining couch and two recliners for years.The place where we purchased it went out of business and they were horrible even before that.

Berkline is not good either and I would like to get an attorney on my case. My whole family almost all of us got severely hurt on this pile of junk. Can't get out of sofa while reclining. Back comes off.

Screws come out. Recliner came apart and fell back and I hurt my head pretty bad. I spent almost $2500 on this junk and we don't know what else to do.

I already contacted consumer complaints dept.

of New Jersey.Thank God it is strict over here and we are protected by scams like this.

Berkline is a best product sealing sofa company.Berkline is provide good quality and warrnty.

I WORK IN THE WARRANTY DEPT. CONTACT DONNY TATE AT 423-585-1500